24 May 2007

What Kind of Atheist Are You?

Good for me. I was expecting my angry to be a little higher though.
You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

100%

Militant Atheist

83%

Angry Atheist

67%

Apathetic Atheist

58%

Spiritual Atheist

58%

Agnostic

33%

Theist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2007 1:28 p.m., Blogger TheBrummell said...

I also scored as "Scientific Atheist", though only 92% compared to your 100%.

And I am a scientist, an evolutionary biologist of all things!

As usual, some of the questions were just weird and unanswerable - who the hell is Jason Gastrich?

 
At May 24, 2007 2:29 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

I had to search online for that. He's just some YEC. Well, he's a YEC who's a music instructor, minister of his own organization called Jesus Christ Saves Ministries, has a doctorate from an unaccredited bible college, and once ran as a write-in candidate to be the governor of California.

See here for more.

 
At June 01, 2007 1:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

KA, me thinks thou art poised to take over the world in the name of the atheist non-god.

And I think ol' Jason has this poll to thank for his growing infamy.

 
At June 01, 2007 4:03 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

I just took the test again in a less grouchy mood. I'm still angry and militant, but not quite so much.

Scientific Atheist 100%
Angry Atheist 75%
Militant Atheist 67%
Spiritual Atheist 58%
Apathetic Atheist 50%
Agnostic 33%
Theist 17%

 

Post a Comment

<< Home