04 June 2007

Where's Level 10 - Morons?

From Sexy Secularist!, I've stumbled upon another one of these stupid intarblag quizzes. Here goes...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Heretic followed up by lustful. That sounds pretty good. I was expecting gluttonous to come in higher (I'm addicted to chocolate) but I guess the fact that I'm actually in shape despite eating lots lowered my score for that level of hell. What the hell is Level 8 - Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers and why is my score so high for it?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 10:25 a.m., Blogger Necator said...

By the looks of it, you'll be split between two different levels of hell! I hope your soul is rather plastic! You can be the Mr. Fanatastic of Hades!

 
At June 05, 2007 2:00 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

I have double jointed elbows. Does that help?

 
At June 07, 2007 9:08 a.m., Blogger Bronze Dog said...

Obviously, the quiz isn't up to date.

They paved over Purgatory to make some condos. At least, that's what the Pope said.

 
At June 07, 2007 11:56 a.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

Good point, BD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home