26 July 2007

Where the hell have I been?

Well, it seems that I've been neglecting the ol' blog ... two weeks since the last post. Yikes.

Been pretty darn busy at the office recently and very busy in my personal life. Summer is like that. Two weekends ago my wife and I held a large bbq and last weekend we went camping. Fun stuff all around, but a lot of work.

All this means I've been too tired and too busy to write. If something interesting comes up, I'll say something about it, but expect posting to be light for the next little while.

PS. I've been to my pit recently and, despite excavating down another ~3.5m to the next level of soil anchors, the pit looks fine and hasn't collapsed on or otherwise killed/injured anybody yet. Fingers crossed.

PPS. I found Carl Zimmer's book Soul Made Flesh for $10 hardcover at an independent book retailer last weekend. I'm very stoked about that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 12:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say that your silence is painful. :)

Have a great summer and please do post on the Zimmer book.

PS. your pit is destined for glory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home