18 June 2007

Nothing going on

No updates for a while. There's a reason for that. Absolutely nothing blog-worthy has gone on in the past week. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Maybe I'll run across a stupid internet quiz or something that I can post.

It's not that my life is boring (well, my life is boring, but that never got in the way of blog content before), it's just that I haven't done or seen anything sciencey/wooey/engineeringy/atheisty/religiousy that requires sharing in the past week. Maybe I just don't have any opinions on the stuff I've read recently; I'm tired, my allergies are acting up, and I'm really busy at work, so maybe that's why. Maybe I'm just lazy. Yeah, that's probably it.

The only thing interesting that's happened is that I got free pizza at work today.

And it was good.

That is all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 7:33 p.m., Blogger TheBrummell said...

Hello Your Majesty, I've tagged you (perhaps presumptuously) with a blog meme, and one of the rules is I have to tell you about it via comment.

So now you have something to write about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home