24 October 2007

Return to Blogging link dump and update

Well I haven't posted in a while, so I guess I need an explanation. Ready?

I'm lazy.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, here are some interesting things I've had sent my way the past couple of days:

1) Symphony Mario! I'm sure some of you have seen this before.

2) Viva Caligula! An ultraviolent cartoony flash game from Adult Swim. The most thorough review I've found is here.

In other news, my hole is done, and it looks good. Hooray! I didn't kill anybody. Also, the arena in Kingston where I designed the temporary support tower didn't collapse during construction, so double hooray! Now a new project is starting up, which is another shit tank. Hooray! (Umm, hooray? Upon further consideration, another shit tank probably isn't "hooray" worthy.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home