22 February 2008

Pharmboy got snipped - live!

Abel Pharmboy at Terra Sig went under the knife and liveblogged his vasectomy. Personally, I felt he didn't get into enough detail as far as his thoughts and fears during the operation, but given that the whole procedure takes ~20 minutes and that he's, you know, getting his general wang area hacked into, I can kind of forgive him.

The best comment on the post belongs to theo: "but do you mean to tell me i only had to ejaculate 20-30 times after the procedure to flush all the lives ones out?!!?!?! they told me i had to wait 6 mos. i coulda taken care of it in an afternoon if i'd known."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 11:32 a.m., Blogger Eamon Knight said...

So, did he have his laptop on his chest while they were operating, or what?

 
At February 22, 2008 3:03 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

I think it was a blackberry or a palm or something.

 
At February 23, 2008 6:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gang, yes a Palm Treo 700p - some was also written immediately before and immediately after but I had my RS200 Polar sports watch going the whole time for the official timing - you've just made me think that I should hit up the companies for some promo perqs.

King Aard, since you asked a little more about my thoughts and fears, my biggest concern was the injection of the local anesthetic. I had a plantar wart removed from the ball of my foot awhile back and the local was the worst of it.

But this was far less painful, The doc made two shallow injections into the skin itself and then went deeper with a third.

My second fear was that I would pass out, which I why I stayed in the room for almost another 30 min afterward. I don't like the sight of my own blood, and any concomitant pain makes me want to pass out. However, it wasn't very bloody at all and the nurses were very cool about getting me water and letting me take my time.

Any other questions, King Aard, I'd be happy to answer. Thanks for the link and the best wishes. Abel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home