03 January 2008

Lots o' Science

Normally, if you want the very best in science blogging every couple of weeks or so, you go to the Tangled Bank or Philosophia Naturalis. But if you want the best of the best, you go here:

Open Lab 2007

Open Lab is a science anthology assembled by Bora (aka. Coturnix) and a group of volunteer science bloggy people. There are a lot of articles, and I have no idea if I'll get around to reading them all. I really don't read enough science blog stuff as it is.

*Depending on your view, I read too little or too much science blog stuff right now. "Too little" in that I haven't even read an issue of Philosophia Naturalis since the first one, and only sporadically read Scienceblogs and Tangled Bank. "Too much" in that I'm absolutely terrified to stand in/on/under any structure I've designed because I spend too much time reading science blogs when I should be working. I guess what this boils down to is that there is an abundance of great science writing out there, so go out and learn something!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home