#1 on Google meme
From PZ comes another meme:
I'd like to suggest a meme, where the premise is that you will attempt to find 5 statements, which if you were to type into google (preferably google.com, but we'll take the other country specific ones if need be), you'll find that you are returned with your blog as the number one hit.I used google.ca, so suck on that, America!
Anyway, here they are. I decided to be a real man and do it without enclosing in quotations:
1. King Aardvark - #2 is a company called King Aardvark Web Design, and their logo is kind of similar to mine. But it's not me.
2. high school religion classes - from a popular early post of mine included in CotG.
3. John Tesh kick in the nuts - though, honestly, any name I've ever mentioned + kick in the nuts leads to my blog as the #1 hit. This is from a couple of posts about my contempt for Christian pop music.
4. behe dawkins pissed - a ficticious scrap between the two authors.
5. apostles look like morons half the time - a Christian troll dropped by and we had a brief argument about this - not whether they do look like morons (they do) but about the implications of them looking like morons.