01 April 2009

King Aardvark has been Kidnapped!

No, this is not an April Fool's joke. Well, it could be, but it would require my mom to have a better sense of humour than I give her credit for.

Here is the email I received from my mom this morning:

Hi KA:

I dreamt last night that you have been kidnapped. Please email me back ASAP that you are not.

Love, mom

This is worrisome. She's usually a practical person who wouldn't care about such irrational fears. I had to email her back and tell her that I had was fine.

If I had been thinking more clearly I could have made some money out of this. I need it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2009 10:19 a.m., Blogger tina FCD said...

Hilarious, your comment at the end, I mean.

 
At April 16, 2009 12:31 a.m., Anonymous annie said...

Funny. You could probably still work it. She'll think her dream was prescient.

I guess it would be wrong to blackmail your mom, though, huh?

 
At April 19, 2009 11:15 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

Maybe I have been kidnapped. It's been a while since I posted. Better get on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home