22 December 2006

Merry Cephalopodmas to All!

It's getting late in the season and I'm heading back home for (fictional deity)mas. I won't be back until January, so enjoy your presents below.

Here's something I drew a few years back at a grad/faculty Christmas party:


And here's what Christmas looks like in the structural engineering department where I work (Note: This should be one drawing but blogger compresses the image funny, so I had to split in two to make it smaller). Click to enlarge:



May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage, may you receive an aardvark giftwrapped under your tree, and, most importantly, make sure you protect your nuts!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2006 10:52 a.m., Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Hope the Noodly Appendage reached you as well!

I have also corrected a long-standing oversight and added you to my blogroll. Apologies all around for the slight and enjoy the extra two or three people my place sends over here ;)

 
At January 06, 2007 7:11 a.m., Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Merry Mithras and a Happy Gregorian Calendar to you too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home