24 October 2007

#1 on Google meme

From PZ comes another meme:
I'd like to suggest a meme, where the premise is that you will attempt to find 5 statements, which if you were to type into google (preferably google.com, but we'll take the other country specific ones if need be), you'll find that you are returned with your blog as the number one hit.
I used google.ca, so suck on that, America!

Anyway, here they are. I decided to be a real man and do it without enclosing in quotations:

1. King Aardvark - #2 is a company called King Aardvark Web Design, and their logo is kind of similar to mine. But it's not me.

2. high school religion classes - from a popular early post of mine included in CotG.

3. John Tesh kick in the nuts - though, honestly, any name I've ever mentioned + kick in the nuts leads to my blog as the #1 hit. This is from a couple of posts about my contempt for Christian pop music.

4. behe dawkins pissed - a ficticious scrap between the two authors.

5. apostles look like morons half the time - a Christian troll dropped by and we had a brief argument about this - not whether they do look like morons (they do) but about the implications of them looking like morons.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2007 9:01 p.m., Blogger langmann said...

Hmm. I think my blogs name is so specific that this won't work. Do you actually visit mine BTW? I found yours through Carlo.

Arguing with Christians or with Anti-christians I have found is a generic waste of time. Its kind of like a dog chasing its tail. Usually it keeps going in circles until it eventually hits the wall and knocks over a picture.

 
At October 31, 2007 4:58 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

Hey langmann. I visit your site occasionally. Given that you are an intelligent person who holds views typically 180 degrees removed from mine, I like to check up on you to see what you think about various issues from time to time.

 
At November 01, 2007 2:17 p.m., Blogger langmann said...

Hey,

I think you'd find we share a lot of the same beliefs. You probably wouldn't like government interfering in your life as much as I wouldn't.

With regards to the economics stuff, I see it like the creationists. If they were actually given some lessons in evolution with evidence presented to them they might at least come out of it thinking evolution was God's plan.

In the same way, not to be insulting, many people haven't seen the economic evidence yet and therefore still believe in mythology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home