19 January 2007

Go West

I'm back from Christmas break and now I'm off again.

In a spur of the moment decision, my wife now has us joining her sister in flying out west to Vancouver to visit relatives. We will also be visiting Whistler where I will attempt to not get myself seriously injured while skiing. I've never downhill skied before and I have a history of poor balance during winter sports (quite embarrassing for a proud Canadian, actually). Expect me back with at least one broken limb.

We will also be visiting relatives in Seattle, where we may visit the aquarium. Some inlaws visited there and were truly creeped out by a large red octopus. Naturally, if it creeps them out, it must be up my alley.

I'm not sure if I'll get some horrible mental ailment from passing too close to the Discovery Institute. Perhaps I'll just give the building the finger.

Hope to be back by mid next week approximately in one piece. Later.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 8:28 p.m., Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Hey man,
When you get back, you will have been officially tagged with a "five things about you" meme thingy that I got hit with. If it's your thing, throw up a post that tells us five interesting things about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home