12 February 2007

Mwahahahahaha!

From PZ Myers:

Your results:
You are Apocalypse


You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.



































Apocalypse
78%
Dr. Doom
72%
Magneto
67%
The Joker
57%
Mr. Freeze
54%
Lex Luthor
52%
Juggernaut
52%
Venom
48%
Poison Ivy
44%
Riddler
43%
Catwoman
41%
Dark Phoenix
41%
Kingpin
38%
Mystique
36%
Green Goblin
36%
Two-Face
24%

Click here to take the "Which Super Villain am I?" quiz...



I believe I can live with that ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2007 11:58 a.m., Blogger Fiery said...

Your results:
You are Mystique 53%

Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.

It would totally ROCK to be Mystique. I would LOVE to be blue and capable of changing my physical appearance anytime I wanted.

And her line in Xmen to Nightcrawler when he said something like, "But you can be normal, why don't you?"

"Because we shouldn't have to."

PRICELESS!!

Ok- I'm enjoying these quizzes WAY too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home