05 February 2007

Ultimate Bible Quiz

You know the Bible 87%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



I really don't know the bible that well. The quiz was kinda easy, a lot of joke answers, etc. I haven't read much of the bible in general and what I did read was back in highschool. Still, that's not too bad. I'll bet most devout Christians wouldn't know much more than that. Up until this past year when she started reading the bible in earnest, I'd bet my wife, who is pretty devout, would only get around 60%.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 8:27 a.m., Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

I only scored 77%. I am a failure as a theist. ;)

 
At February 11, 2007 12:05 p.m., Blogger Heathen Mike said...

Hey man,
Not sure if you saw, but in our neck of the woods the Institute for Creation Research is putting on a series of lectures on February 23/24th down on Taunton, just west of Thickson at Sinclair Secondary School. The first talk on Friday night (the 23rd) is called 'The Evolution Delusion'. I'm going - wanna join?

 
At February 11, 2007 9:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took this and got a 66% which, if viewed as a D grade is probably reasonable, but as a percentage of what they were asking is wildly inflated since I guessed on something like 80% of the questions.

 
At February 12, 2007 4:32 p.m., Blogger King Aardvark said...

Mike, that's horrible that they're coming.

I'd love to join you in the rabble rousing, but I'm afraid that I probably shouldn't. Friday is typically date night with my significant other, and I certainly don't want to mess that up. And there's no way I'm taking her to see that talk - she'd probably believe it all. I don't want to have to deal with that.

Besides, I might just go homicidal, so it's probably best that I don't go.

Anyway, have fun. Keep me posted about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home